For sellers and buyers, auctions offer greater transparency throughout the process than almost any other selling method.
Those selling using the Auction method get to enjoy a high profile marketing campaign resulting in:
– Property may sell before, during and after the auction
– You find your buyer quickly because auctions create a sense of urgency
– Sellers get to see exactly what people are prepared to pay, not how little they are prepared to pay
– The selling period is finite
– Sellers know they have unconditional cash buyers
– You know purchasers are genuine
– Unlike the private treaty/fixed price process, auctions avoid having to put an arbitrary figure on a home which may deter potential buyers
Buyers also benefit from the auction process.
– Buyers know the vendor, who has already invested in a marketing campaign, is committed to selling
– Buyers can see the other bidders and know what they are up against
– There is a realistic timeframe in which to organize finance, inspections and other related matters
– When standing with other bidders, it verifies you are paying market value
– You are an integral part of the whole process and get to see the process in a fully transparent manner so you can make your own decisions on how to proceed each step of the way.
Director – Harcourts City Residential
Ph: 03 9664 8100 Mob: 0417 318 705
*Harcourts City Residential has gathered this information to provide an interesting document for apartment owners and prospective purchasers. Harcourts City Residential may not have affected any or all of the transactions noted; rather we’ve gathered as much market information as possible on ALL transactions to be as conclusive as possible.
Information contained herein is gathered from a range of sources including but not limited to; The Age Property Results, The Herald Sun Property Results, Valuer General Information & Agents own investigations. All efforts are made to verify the information provided. The information is not to be relied upon or used in dealings with third parties and people should make their own investigations regarding their own property or personal circumstances. Opinions offered are just that, our opinions & observations and should not be treated as fact.