First time our Agent, James, saw the unit he immediately knew that this residence would benefit from an evening Auction and that to exceed recent rival agent sales would take an investment from the owner and trust in his advice.
The advice, the client was given, was that it was in his best interest to furnish the unit and to move out temporarily allow access for evening viewings when the unit presented at its best.
It payed off. A competitor sold the same floorplan during the campaign for $700K while our result attracted $935,000 prior to Auction.
Case Study Summary
- James felt recent results in the building had been underwhelming given the buildings stature and reputation
- Recommendation to style the residence to maximise result were followed
- Competitor sales for the same floorplan lower in the block in the preceding 3 months 736,000, $700,000 and 750,000
- First week on market attracted an offer in excess of $850,000
- Sold for $935,000 prior to Auction
I am writing to thank you for the way you and Dionne conducted the sale of my property, 4304/7 Riverside Quay, Southbank. I was initially impressed by your knowledge of the market and your honesty and transparency during our initial discussions.
That gave me the confidence to trust your judgement regarding the marketing plan you proposed.You did everything you promised, and your communication throughout the process was first class.
The way you and Dionne handled the final negotiations was both comforting for me (being interstate) and successful.
Very professional and worthy of high recommendation.
For a fresh strategy that delivers results call Harcourts Melbourne City
Senior Sales Consultant/Auctioneer
0411 456 770